Flat World Knowledge President Eric Frank will share market insights and data, which led to the $200 textbook, and created an opportunity for a start-up publisher to disrupt the $8 billion college textbook industry.
Webinar will explore:
- What is an open textbook? What are the common misconceptions of “open?”
- Why all open textbooks are not created equal. What makes an open textbook “publisher grade?”
- Case study – An overview of Flat World’s pioneering commercial open textbook model and the technology that lets instructors freely edit their text to fit their course.
- Highlights of customer cases, including positive student success data.
- Session will end with concrete ways to be a part of the global conversation on making education more affordable and accessible to all.
Webinar link: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.452294B48CA4C7D927E50E9925F8FB&sid=2008170