Geoff Cain & Wendy Riggs present on College of the Redwoods switch from a commercial textbook to open education resources for a Biology course for non-Biology majors. They will talk about how they found and evaluated and adapted materials, and the triumphs and challenges they met along the way. College of the Redwoods is a partner with the Kaleidoscope grant, an NGLC grant supporting the implementation of open textbooks.
· Dial your telephone conference line: (888) 886-3951
· Enter your passcode: 274076
· Go to www.cccconfer.org
· Click the Participant Log In button under the Webinars logo
· Locate your meeting and click Go
· Fill out the form and click connect
Webinar Link see instructions in description